Landon is an awesome skate boarder. Ever since my nephew, Tally, put him on a skate board, back when he was just three (I think) he's been addicted! He's such a dare devil and loves to go all out!
He has great balance and is suprizingly confident for a five year old. The coolest thing is, he recently met a new best friend, Mason, at school, who moved here from California and he loves to skate board, too! So, the two of them are in heaven!
This particular day I took Landon, Kamber, and Korbin to the skate park, while the teenage boys were in school. They had free access of the ramps and could roam free!
Kamber spent her time sliding down on her butt and Korbin kept trying to climb the ramps, but with no success! It was a fun day!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you posted. I've been checking every day to read about Kambree. Jake would love to come skate at that skate park. Landon's awesome.
Post a Comment