Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dear Kayla

Dear Kayla,

We are soooooooooo happy to welcome you to our family!! We can't wait to meet you. We have heard so many wonderful things about you. You have so many talents and qreat qualities that we can't wait to see! We hope that you know how special you are. We are so excited for you to be our girl and be apart of our forever family for the rest of eternity! We can't wait to talk to you and to meet you!

Love From,

Your Forever Family: Chris (the dad of our family), Christina (the mom of our family) and Landon & Korbin (the brothers of our family)

P.S.- I hope you like your new room!

Kayla, this is your bedroom. You get your very own room!! I just got finished decorating it. I wanted to make it fun and cheerful, so I used bright colors. I put western cowgirl bandana's on the wall, in colors of hot pink and baby blue. I, also, hung up your horse riding, cowgirl hat on the wall. I hope you like your new room!

I think the rug looks like one of those twister mats!

Here's your bed, it's a day bed. I always wanted a day bed when I was a girl, so I thought you might like it.

This is your desk and mirror. I tried to set up an area were you could get ready for school, without having to fight the boys for the bathroom mirror. You can, also, do homework here, but I figure that's not near as fun as curling hair!

Diamond is our dog. We are soooooooo happy that she is home. We had two dogs, but Daisy (the other dog) died and Diamond ran away! She was gone a very long time and we thought she'd never return. But guess what?! She recently came home and ever since she keeps haning out in your room, on the rug. She must know you are coming because she's always there waiting for you.

4 comments:

Laura G said...

Christina, such a darling room, you did an amazing job and you are going to be such an awesome mom for Kayla. Thanks for sharing!

Jolynn said...

Cute room! I love it.

Keri said...

Oh congrats - I can't wait to see pictures. Her room looks good, I think she'll love it.

Victoria said...

Such a cute room. You did awesome...again! I didn't know your dog was gone..glad she is home now.