
Landon started skating at a young age (thanks to cousin, Tally) and he's just a natural at it. I'd LOVE to get him into classes, when I can afford it!! (It's SOOO expensive!) For now, he's awesome on his board. He's been practicing tick tacking and he's trying to work on jumps.
He goes off the ramps and jumps at the skate park....NO JOKE!! The teenagers ALWAYS stop and say, "Hey, check out that little kid".

Last school year, Landon worked REALLY hard and earned himself a nice board. He had a chart of things to do and he did it every single day, no lapses. The last time we were at the skate park, some teen said, "Check it out, that kid has a nicer board than me!" lol... Hard works pays off!

I really need to get some pictures of him going off the ramps, at the skate park, but here's these for now. And just as a note, Landon always wears his helmet, elbow pads, knee pads and gloves when he's on the ramps. He's very safe about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment