
We sold our sweet horse, Eden, to a rancher in Wyoming. He is going to use her to move cows. She will probably enjoy herself very much, although, I cried saying goodbye! We drove over Monte to get there. There was snow up there. Kayla had never seen snow before,so we had to stop on the side of the highway to play! She LOVED it! Landon had a lot of fun, too, especially when Chris got out and played with them!

Here's Daddy getting ready for a snowball fight!!

Here's Mommy with Landon & Kayla. The sunset was very beautiful on our drive home, although, the picture doesn't do it justice.

Here's the kids in their "sunday best". Aren't they cute?!

I took the kids to Temple Square in Salt Lake City, UT, for General Conference. (Daddy was gone hunting.) It's a traditon we have. We literally had to park up in the Avenues and walk! It was pouring rain. We had so much fun running through the streets in the rain! The kids kept laughing about it and I told Kayla she'll always remember her first time at Temple Square.
Here are the kids in front of the Christus Statue.
Kayla had never had a bath in a jetted tub before. She wasn't feeling well, so I loaded it up for her and put some bubbles in. I showed her how to turn the jets on and off. But, it wasn't long before I heard, "MOMMY!" I ran into the bathroom and the bubbles were overflowing onto the floor! I could only see Kayla's head! We laughed and laughed!

Landon lost his first tooth about two weeks ago! He was so brave. Daddy tied fishing string around it and yanked hard! The tooth fairy came. :) Then just the other night, Landon lost ANOTHER tooth! Kayla, hearing the excitement, jumped out of bed and exclaimed that she'd like to loose a tooth, too. Mom was too busy helping Landon to notice what Kayla was doing, when she suddenly ran in the room and said, "I lost a tooth, too!" A night to remember! Landon lost his 2nd tooth and Kayla lost her 2nd to last tooth!
1 comment:
I love all the pictures! What is the ongoing tooth fairy rate these days over the pass? I want a mild winter for a change. I felt I had carpool during every storm. You guys are lucky I believe you guys have buses picking up the kids. What a lifesaver. Also congrats on going back to school! I just started subbing and so far I'm really enjoying seeing different personalities in kids. The new elementary up there is very nice.
Post a Comment