Korbin is at a very, very fun age. He is so interactive now and is always ready for a new adventure. He loves exploring and loves to pull apart anything...including his diaper.
Yeah, well, today I went in to get him up from his nap. His diaper had been pulled off, he'd pooped, played in it and yes, even tasted it. EWWWW!!!! I was sooooo grossed out! There was a cute, but poopy (head to toe) little baby looking up and grinning at me with poop around his lips! Needless to say, it was a mad dash to the tub and then I go the joy of cleaning up the poop. Great.
Besides the poop, which babies do come with, he is such a joy to be around! He is so dang cute and always wanting to show off his new skills, whatever they may be at the time.
Right now he is loving the fact that he can stand unassisted for long periods of time. He will sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up over and over and he just thinks he is "all that". Sometimes when he isn't noticing, he will let go and take 2 or 3 steps. Then he realizes what he's doing, freaks out and sits down with a grin on his face.
He is too much fun! We love having him. He has brought his peice of the puzzle to the family and while we aren't quite finished, his peice is so important!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did you just make this blog overnight? You are seriously awesome. I LOVE it! I'm so excited to stay updated. Your boys are adorable!! Love you!
Sorry I didn't pay closer attention to the blog. I just read the poopy Korbin story. You and Molly should chat, she has a bunch of those stories:) That was so funny, but so ewwwy!
We used to call Clara "Poocaso" because of her poop paintings in her crib. My neice has done it every day since she turned 18 months old. They even tried putting her in footie pajamas and safety pinning the zipper and she still got them undone. I think finally they cut the feet off and put the zipper in the back and that might have worked. Did you ever think you'd do so many gross things when you became a mom?
Post a Comment