Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

St. George, UT

As most of you know, we have been trying to sell our house. It has been very frustrating because our buyers are doing a VA loan, rather than conventional. So, to escape from the stress we headed to St. George Saturday night. We got there at 2:30am.
It was soooooo nice!!! It was 69degrees F and we were able to swim in the outdoor pool on Sunday. It was just heavenly. The boys loved the pool. Landon can touch in the shallow end now and Korbin just thought it was great to float.
We were, also, able to go over to Cedar City for the evening to visit with one of Chris's mission companions. They had a fun time recalling old times and remembering their adventures.
Monday we spent at the Wildlife Center. It was pretty interesting and full of all kinds of animals and insects to look at. My favorite was the wall of butterflies. Part way through the lights went out and a "thunderstorm" came....inside the center. Landon was a little scared, but it was pretty cool. They had good sound effects and the lighting was good, too.
We spent a lot of time just relaxing next to the pool, playing at the park and doing a bit of shopping. I got to buy a new camera, which was very exciting for me!
Anyway, it was nice to refresh ourselves, but I'll tell you what....I am ready to go back! LOL! I miss the sun!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

The sun sounds SO nice right now. I'll have to get info on the wilderness center so I can take the kids next month when we go.
Glad you were able to get away and RELAX!