Well, you got Chris's update, so now for the kids and me.
Landon graduated preschool! He's going to start kindergarten, which I just can't believe! I'm so nerveous about the bus ride! lol! I guess I'll have to get over it.
He's still skating a lot, but is currently mad at the skateboard because it ran Kamber's fingers over. lol. At the moment, I am trying to help him meet new friends, which is proving to be a hard task. There just doesn't seem to be that many kids around, I'm sure when we start school we'll get a better chance to mee them. Although, he does have to twin boys over right now.
Kambree is making huge improvements! I think I've got her totally potty trained and her speech is improving already. She is in weekly speech therapy. She is really starting to come out of her shell. She's just a cutie pie and her schedule keeps me VERY busy.
Between visits to mom, step dad, dad, step mom, grandma & grandpa, grandpa, great grandma, a new sister (no one knew about) and speech therapy, my week is very busy! This is a wonderful experience though and I love meeting the family. Helping the family is just as exciting as helping Kamber. I think they are going to do *it*, so we are very proud of them! Even our caseworker has said how impressive they have been and said they *truly* are going the extra mile. She said our case is quite unique. It's so rewarding to see people grow and we truly hope their family can reunite.
And as for little Korbin...he's just living the baby life. He's chatting away, saying all kinds of little things, like "thank you" and he now calls me, "Momma Christina" because he hears Kambree saying it. His eyes are still really bad and he'll probably be getting them probed soon, which we aren't looking foward to. And he's got rotten allergies, so he's a bit of a cranky baby, but we still love him!! lol! His new favorite thing is climbing up onto the couch. He's so proud of his new achievement.
And that's what we are up to....
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Busy, busy momma! Don't worry, to the kids the bus ride is what makes it worth going to school for. When we moved here we were no longer bussed and my kids were so sad. They hate having to walk, poor kids!!
Post a Comment