Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two people met, fell in love, married and built a family. Kayla full of love and as funny as can be! Landon, so personable and friendly, you wont find a better 6 year old. And Korbin so sweet and always ready for a snuggle. We welcome you to our blog.
4 comments:
The nails, the hair...I just don't know you anymore, hee hee hee. Totally kidding, you're adorable. Glad you posted pics, mum said you had hair down to your bum, guess its not quite that long. Looooove it!! How fun, you're such a hottie. Luv ya!
p.s. LOVE the new background too.
I think I'm ready to get the nails off...they look cute and I don't notice them, but they are getting soooooo dirty! I'm outside too much. The tops of them are getting soft from sunblock and I'm getting sand stuck behind them from going to Pineview all the time. My hair is pretty close to my butt in the back. It goes longer in back, layered in front, to blend it with my hair. There's about 3-4 inches from the longest to my belt.
I love the new hair. Whoever did them did a good job. How long do you think you'll keep them in? If you're like my sis-in-law she can only stand them for a few weeks before ripping them out.
Post a Comment