Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 26, 2009

What does Madagascar and Happily Ever After have in common?

They are both apart of the musical that Landon is performing in!! Enchanted will be performed May 12, we'd love to have you there.
In honor of the play, I have uploaded new songs to the blog. The first two aren't actually in the play, but they are from Madagascar and since Landon is acting as Alex the Lion, they are honoring him....lol....although, he is far from chuncky!!
The next three songs are songs from the play. The song "True Love's Kiss" has some "ahh, ahh, ahhh"ing and then the "animals" do it after the princess. In the play the little kids do this and it is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!
So, take a listen! And if you don't like them...lol...then you can scroll to the bottom of the blog and turn them off or change songs! But, here's to you Landon!!

UPDATE- Ok...I couldn't handle the crazy Madagascar songs...lol...they are gone! Just enjoy the songs from the play!

1 comment:

Holls said...

Hey Christina, I was just looking at your blog and just realized I totally forgot to call you back last week about Corbin's birthday. I was at work that whole day so we weren't able to come but I'm sorry I didn't at least call back. When I work I tend to forget things, including important things. Sorry! But thank you for thinking of us. We need to get the boys together again soon.