Tagged
A. Post the rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 15 years old. My parents and I had just moved into our new house in Uintah Highlands. I was in 9th grade going to South Ogden Junior high and doing all the horrible things teenagers do, to stress out their parents.....like date a junior in high school that talked me into skipping gym class....the school called my mom. :(
2. Five things on your to do list today:
Pull weeds, rake weeds, burn weeds, keep burning weeds, burn more weeds, burn more weeds, burn more weeds...for like 7 hours...and finally shower!...okay, that was more than 5, but that's what I did all day and I haven't even made it to the shower yet! (I smell pretty great...like a grass fire!)
3. Snacks I enjoy: oranges, beef jerky, granola bars & yogurt
4. What would I do if suddenly I were a billionaire? Okay, I'm very logical, so the first thing I'd do is budget. I'd put a lot in savings, put some aside for traveling, education, buy myself a big chunk of land and build my dream house fully set up with horse stables and barn and lastly, I'd share with family and those in need.
5. 3 bad habits: staying up too late, biting my finger nails and letting the dishes pile too high in the sink
6. 5 places I've lived: England, Utah, Wyoming, Pensalvania, Tennessee
7. 5 jobs I've had: waitress at Denny's, waitress at a high class retirement center, school photographer for Bell Studios, para-professional in special education & ride attendent at Lagoon...not in that order...lol!
8. 5 things people don't know about me:
1- I've been skinny dipping with my husband.
2- I've eaten a cricket.
3- I want to go to school to become an elementary school teacher.
4- Some of my most favorite memories in life have been spent with my mom visiting the homeless shelter (just to say hi), volunteering at the Marshal White Center, visiting women and children in the YCC (a shelter for abused moms and kids), visiting mentally handicaped adults, singing to the elderly in nursing homes and just stopping on the street to talk to someone in need.
5- I've riden a horse bareback, through a Wyoming feild...guess where?!
I tag Jacqui, Diana & Mom.....I don't know who else!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Were you weeding for your garden? You should plant one. Its always so much fun and Landon would LOVE it. It was nice learning more stuff about you on your tag.
Post a Comment