Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Korbin's First Hair Cut




Korbin has always had loads of hair over his ears and in the back, but not so much on top. We have a newborn picture of him that looks just look an old man's head, with the balding on top. lol!

I've been dying to grow out Landon's hair, but it just isn't happening. It stands straight up, no matter how long I let it get. I've determined Landon is just going to be a spikey kinda guy. Korbin, on the other hand, has soft hair that just lays to the side. So, I'm growing his hair out!!! I'm so excited, even if it might take a couple of years. I love little boys with the wavy hair, it's so cute!

I know exactly how I want his hair, which means, I have to keep above the ears and around the neck trimmed while we wait for the sides and top to fill in. Then we can let it grow a little. When the back and sides start to get long, they get that sweet little wave!!! So, despite my own thoughts and worries, I pulled out the little sizzors and cut around the ears and back. Down went his little curls, but it made him look older and ever so handsome!

So, here's pictures of before, durring and after his haircut. Isn't he cute!?!?!

2 comments:

Rammells said...

Sorry for the delay...

Ok - create the slideshow, click embed, and then copy ALL of the code it gives you.

Then go to your blog. Click New Post and type away. To insert the slideshow-code, click the "Edit-HTML" tab on the upper right. Then paste the slideshow-code into your post. Click back to "Compose" tab(which is right next to the "Edit HTML" tab) to see the text with the pics.

Hope that helps!

Victoria said...

He does look a little older and VERY handsome. He's looking blonder now. Don't worry, I had to do that with Brinlee, grow out the top and keep it short till it all caught up, or maybe it was with Kenadee, I don't know!!