Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 6, 2008

Landon's WOW Photography

Landon is participating in his first Reflections contest, at school. The theme is "WOW". We've had some amazing, "wow days" just recently with the storms we've been having.
Landon took all the pictures completely by himself. I handed him the camera and put it around his neck (in case he dropped it) and he moved the lens to his desired "look" and then snapped the picture! He was awesome.
He can only submit one picture. Let us know which one is your favorite. Landon has not yet chosen a name, but I have labeled them 1-4. Let me know which number is your favorite!! ....remember, the theme is "wow".
1-

2-

3-

4-

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Those are all some pretty great shots. My favorite is definately #2. Its kind of an illusion, like the trees are rounded and falling into the road, KWIM? Landon, those pictures are all WOW. Great job!!!

The Hodsons said...

My vote is 2! So pretty! WOW!

Keri said...

I'm having a hard time between 1 & 2......