Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Head is Swimming!!!!!!!

Oh it's been way too long! I was never real great at math, but now not having done it for 9 years, I can't remember a thing!
I am trying to do some reviewing before I take my placement tests for school. I started clear down at the math 950 and my plan is to review up to 1010. Honestly, though, I expect to be put in something lower than math 1010. Math is just my weak spot!
Anyway, I did a review test for the first few chapters of math 950 and I did okay. I just can't for the life of me remember "order of operation". The easy stuff, I do, but when it starts to get more complicated I just don't remember.
And I can't remember at all how to figure out the unknown side of a box.
I'm done for the night and I've decided that if I'm going to be doing work and homework on my computer it needs to be moved!!! It's hard concentrating with dart gun wars going on all around you. lol.
Chris says I should just flunk the placement test and start out in 950. That'd be easier, but it'd be a waste of my money and I'm worried they wouldn't accept me if I flunked out the math placement test. I don't know....I guess I'll be studying for a while.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

That must be hard to have to do match again after so long. I don't envy you at all. You'll do it though, no doubt! You probably just need a nice peaceful place, like you said. Good Luck!!!