Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Food Storage Item of the Week:

Well, I bought my food storage item last week, I just never posted it.
But last week's item was: Vegetables
This week's item is: Fruit (canned/dried)

I've been so happy with my storage so far! It's growing quite a bit faster than I expected it to! My empty shelves are slowly, but steadily filling up.

I now have, just in my food storage, not including my pantry, fridge and freezer, enough food to fed my family very nice meals and snacks for a month. We could go a lot longer, if we rationed it. I'm going to be focusing a lot on water, these upcoming weeks.

I have $15 set aside each week for food storage and I think I will use that money to buy some large drums, to hold water. I have lots of info on storing water, so when I do go forward with my water storage, I will post the tips that were given to me.

No comments: