Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Landon's Sleepover


Well, I'm going to have to play catch up. I haven't blogged in almost a month!
A couple of weeks ago Landon had a friend sleep over for the first time. His name is Mason and he's Landon's BEST, BEST, BEST FRIEND,EVER!!
They played and then watched Kung Fu Panda. I figured they'd fall asleep, but at midnight they were still quite lively, doing flips off of the couch onto their sleeping bags. I went out a few times to quiet them down, but in the end Chris went out and yelled at them (at 1:30am) to go in seperate rooms and go to sleep! lol!!
It must have shocked them because when I got up a few minutes later (because I heard someone up walking around)Landon was sitting on his bed with no blankets or a pillow. He said, "Dad told me I had to come in here now!" lol!! So, I got the boy's situated with blankets, pillows and night lights and off they went to bed, in seperate rooms, at about 2am. lol!! It was a fun night!
Chris has made a new rule that there are no more sleepovers at our house on the nights that he has to go to work the next day. Fair rule, I figure.

No comments: