I have two places I keep markers. I have an activity cupboard in the kitchen that is up high and baby locked. And then I have a few markers in the classroom, in the closet, on the shelf, in a box and the classroom door is almost always shut. So, how was Korbin obtaining all these markers?!?!
Regularly, my walls were getting colored on. Each time I saw the marker he'd colored with, I'd pick it up and put it up in the activity cupboard, behind locks.
Still, my hardwood floors were coming up colored on, out of the blue! I was baffled!
Then, it was my couches!! How this kept happening I couldn't quite figured out! I was determined, by this point, to throw away every single marker in my house!!!! So, I threw them out!
By no other means than a miracle, I walked into the dinning room, after having a shower, to find this:
Korbin had been storing markers for all these weeks, in my flower vase, on the dinning room table. I'm guess he must of got his hands on them when we were doing an art activity, stashed them away and then zipped his little lips shut, not telling a soul and just basking in his artistic expression around my house!
The vase was just STUFFED with markers, crayons and colored pencils. What a smart little guy we have!! Thank goodness for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!
1 comment:
That is sneaky sneaky! What a funny little guy! I think I'd just die. I do have some magic erasers but have never used them yet. They must really work good...
Post a Comment