Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Celebrating Landon

Landon's birthday is on Friday. He will be six years old. I just can't believe it!! I figured I'd do a tribute to Landon! (Actually I just got a brand new printer/copier/scanner for $30 and I'm dying to try it out!!!)
Here's Landon's hospital picture. He is less than a day old.

Our Landon baby, sitting in a hamper...

Here he is at 18 months old in his Burnley Football Jersey (soccer) that his Grandad Browne gave to him:

Landon's Uncle Justin took this picture for us when he worked at Sears:

Here's little Eden (about 2 months) and Landon (about 15 months). I can't believe how they BOTH have grown!

This was our first professional family picture. Landon is about 18 months.

Landon two years old in an outfit from his Great Nana Hussey:

Ahhh....a two year old Landon and a Daisy puppy!!

Two year old Landon at Grandma and Grandpa's house, on Sugar, the good old horse.

And I think Landon's about 3 here. I can't believe how young everyone looks!

Landon 3 years old with some friends, Emily and Logan Hadley:

These are some of my favorite pictures!

And one more muddy picture:

Now just for fun. Here is Landon at 6 years old (or just about):

And here's Chris, at 6 years old:

And here's me, Christina, at six years old:

Soooo....who do you think he looks like?

It's been a GREAT and FABULOUS and WONDERFUL six years with our sweet little Landon boy!!! (There are more new posts, but you'll have to scroll down and click on "older posts".)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, he is just so darn cute! I think he has a lot of both of you in him. When he was little I thought he looked like you, now I think maybe a bit more like Chris.

Victoria said...

Ahh, that was cute. I love those pics. So, are you enjoying your new walmart purchase? Landon sure looks like Chris with that blonde hair. His long hair is starting to look so cute. Happy B-day to Landon. His pressie should arrive by Monday...sorry we mailed it late. Love you guys.