Last week was pretty fun and busy! We had two little ones from shelter care, staying with us. Also, Kamber stays with us one night a week. So, at one point, I had a 6 mo old, an 18 mo old, Korbin-2, Kamber-4 and Landon-6!
I had promised Kamber, the week before, that we'd go to the park the next week. She NEVER forgets, so off to the park we went!! It's quite a lot of work to get all 5 kids into car seats. At least Landon can do his himself. We had sooooo much fun though!!
Here's Kamber Lee on the BIG slide...it's seriously deadly...lol..I tried it and it was frightening! lol...
Here's Miss Betty Boop helping me with her brother.
And Landon and Kamber walking Diamond. I had a cute picture of Landon on the swing, but my computer is being silling and this one is downloading better.
Here's me and Mathew. He's tiny! He's 6 months old if you can believe that! He was a sweetie pie and loved swinging with me. And that's how bad I look after taking care of 5 kids! lol!
And of course we can't forget little Korbin. He is old enough now to really enjoy the park and he LOVED this little climbing wall.
All in all it was a really fun week! But, let me tell you, I don't know how people do it with that many little ones around, every day! Takes someone special to have 3 kids under 2 in the same house, plus two more!
3 comments:
You are AMAZING!
ARE YOU KIDDING!!! What are you talking about, that's how bad you look... You look GREAT for having been taking care of FIVE kids. How do you do it? I would be nuts.
This was fun to see in pictures. You ARE amazing! You braved the park with 5 kids...wow. That baby is soooo tiny. What a great person you are.
Post a Comment