Chris and Landon built me a square foot garden. Then Landon and I planted the garden. We planted peas, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and carrots. Sadly, Diamond dug half of it up today! So, I will be replanting soon. My awesome next door neighbor, Dave Brown, came over and tilled me up a place to plant a corn crop. Chris was wonderful and dug out all the trenches for me. Landon planted the seeds.
I found this swing at the side of the road with a "free" sign on it last fall. Chris was so put out that I made him stop to get it, but now that he's made a great stand for it, it looks soooo cute! I have since stained it and it looks fabulous!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your garden looks awesome...can't believe doggy dug it all up. LOL
It is so fun to eat your own food. How is your corn coming along??
Post a Comment