My mom recently introduced me to the inspiring music of Declan Galbraith. He was born in England, although Scottish and Irish in decent. He is amazing!
The song I have playing on here, "An Angel" is by Declan Galbraith and was recorded when he was only 14 years old! The second song, "Tell me why", he recorded when he was 9 years old!! ( I belive he is 17 now.)
Listen to both of the songs, they are well worth the listen! Also, go to you tube and watch the videos!!!! "Tell Me Why" has a very inspiring video to go along with it.
He's sooooo good, especially considering his age. He is definetly being added to my list of favorite singers and not only that, I LOVE his name. I think we'll name our next boy, "Declan". So don't take it! lol.
Korbin walks around, pointing at the computer saying, "More Dec-a-lyn, more Dec-a-lyn" It's soooo cute!! He's going to be my music boy!
Anyway, take the time to listen to both of the songs and remember his age! Wow! They are great!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I LOVE it!
How about Korbin in the toddler bed...whats the secret to your success?
We have a Declan in Marc's family...his cousin's son!
Post a Comment