No, I'm not about to tell you that our dog, Diamond, got hit by a car (although she did and has had surgery and we are hoping for the best), but what I am going to say is, I GOT A DIAMOND FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!
It was so unexpected and very welcomed! It's very beautiful! It's just sweet and so very me. Chris totally suprized me, I had no idea! It's a beautiful, dainty 1/4k on a slim white gold band. I just love it. It means so much to me!
Chris said he figured he hadn't given me anything really special in our 7 years of marriage, so he wanted to do something extra special this year. He blew me away!
He did me a beautiful dinner of steak, shrimp, artichoke and cheese cake, lit by candles. And sitting there next to my plate, was a ring box. :) Then we watched some girly love movie. He was just so sweet!
Anyway, pictures to come, when I can get my camera out of the car. (YOU SHOULD SEE IT HERE....MORE SNOW THAN I HAVE EVER SEEN AT ONE TIME!! and it's still coming down!!)
Anyway, thanks Chris, for another diamond, only this one doesn't bark. :) Oh, I do love my little Diamond puppy, too!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aww, congrats! What a sweet thing to do. Can't wait to see it.
Who knew my brother was capable of such sweet things?...? What a fun day!
WOW! Aren't surprises the best? What a sweet guy.
Oh man, I haven't read your blog forever. I'm glad it's not private anymore, I'll keep up to date more often. Congrats on the new diamond - what a sweet surprise!!!
Post a Comment