
Chris and I are participating in a church marriage class. It is a lot of fun! Each Friday night for 7 weeks, we meet up with other couples in our ward, at the teachers' house, for the class. The class has been really nice. The church has put together a new marriage program and it follows, "The Five Love Languages". If you have not read that and you are married, you are missing out!! GO READ IT!
Each week we have homework. Our homework for last week was go on a date, just the two of you, for under $5. I suggested we go shooting because we already had guns and ammo.
I love shooting! I must be following in my Nana's footsteps. She actually did competition shooting and won all kinds of things! I have a picture of her trophy and the targets she shot, badges and things that she won and I even have a picture of her in the newspaper for doing so well with her shooting!!
So, this was my 2nd time shooting, the first time shooting targets. They aren't perfect, but Chris said I wont get perfect with the cheap gun I was using. He said I would need to get a better gun, so I told him he'd better be getting me a better gun because I WANT PERFECT! lol! Anyway, I did hit dead center once and Chris says my grouping is good, minus one stray! I was just shooting off of my knee.

Anyway, the target was too big to scan in, so I scanned it in, in bits and peices.. Hopefully it makes sense. I was shooting at 40 yards.
So....here's to you Nana!
3 comments:
Good Job! Jeremy loves shooting and I like it. He always makes me go with him, so I know how to use his guns- just in case.
Theres a book out there called The Language of Love. Its a good read. I'm interested to read the church's book that you mentioned. I wonder if its similar.
Its so good to understand each others languages. It makes things a little easier!!
The date looks fun...did you get the pink gun??a
The church hasn't come out with the book, "The Five Love Languages", they are just using it as an aid in their teaching. They have come out with a tradition marriage class, but the implement the other book into the class. It's a nice combo.
Post a Comment