Korbin has been walking around for the last little while saying, "I'm baby." That's fine, but he also calls the kids older than him "baby", so I figured I'd start teaching him what a baby is and what a big boy is.
Over time, I said, "Are you a baby or a big boy?"
Which he replied, "Baby boy."
It was pretty cute. Last night Chris was reading a book that says, "I'm a baby, I have purple socks, I love to play with my purple blocks." It goes on and on like this with every color.
Before they even got off of the first page Korbin was saying, "No, big boy!" So, Chris had to change the words to "I'm a big boy, I have purple socks. I love to play with my purple blocks." It was cute.
Then this morning I was snuggling with Korbin and he was being a grump. I tried to cheer him up by saying, "Are you little chicken?" He replied, "No, I deer." lol. I replied with, "Hi deer." He thought that was pretty great and gave me a great big smile.
I then went on to say, "Is Daddy a deer?"
And he said, "Daddy deer."
So I said, "Is Mommy a deer?"
He suprized me by saying, "No, Mommy Elk."
Then I said, "What's Landon?"
He replied, "Landon Moose."
Then when Landon walked in the room he said, "Go outside moose!"
I LOVE IT!!
And if you didn't know, if you ask Korbin to say his name, he says, "Kaboynding". While we are on the subject...
Just the other day, he got on Landon's shoes, Landon's backpack and a cowboy hat and walked to the front door and said, "Kaboynding go outside. Bye bye. Go school bus." He then waved and attempted to open the front door.
Oh, he's at that perfect age! 1-3 is sooooo much fun! Who ever said there was "Terrible Twos" hasn't had my kids! They are soooo sweet at that age!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Christina, your kids are so adorable. I want to wish you the best of luck with having another one.
Post a Comment