Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two people met, fell in love, married and built a family. Kayla full of love and as funny as can be! Landon, so personable and friendly, you wont find a better 6 year old. And Korbin so sweet and always ready for a snuggle. We welcome you to our blog.
3 comments:
Love your pages. You're so good at making those cute pages. Wish I had your energy! Landon looks so big next to Korbin. Where does the time go?
They are the cutest! They both have such angelic little faces. I want to know how you did that page to make it look so awesome.
Oh thank you. I do digital scrapbook and honestly, I'm terrible at coming up with my own ideas. I usually buy scrapping mags and such and then find layouts I like and make it fit my photos...yes, I'm a copy cat. :)
Post a Comment