Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Woman's Month :)


I am loving the weather! Today is beautiful and sooo sunny. It's getting me excited to start planting flowers and pulling weeds....yes, I really don't mind pulling weeds....it gives me a sense of accomplishement!

Two Sundays ago, while not as warm, but still nice, we went out on a Sunday drive. We found this beautiful calf that had just been born, with it's momma. The calf could barely stand and was still wet and goopy from being born. We watched the momma cow lick it clean while the calf nursed, trying to keep his wobbly legs straight underneath him. They were so sweet.

Anyway, I just wanted to share, but I'm heading back outside before the weather changes it's mind. My bio dad, who lives in Bulgaria, (Bulgaria has a VERY similar climate to where we live) said that the Bulgarians call March "The Woman's Month" because the weather is so ever changing and can't make up it's mind! lol!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Yay March - the womans month. Thats funny!!LOL