


Well, I'm still at it...I think I've done about 7 or 8 pages this last week! I've been trying to get a page a day done, while Korbin naps...at least until I catch up! I've finally completed my 2007 book, other than a title page. And Korbin's book is totally up to date. My 2008 book is finally up to date and I'm only about 4 pages off of my "Family by Jacqui" book. Whoa! Gosh...just in time for Easter and Korbin's birthday to creep around the corner! I just wanted to post a few of my favorites that I did this last week.
Here's a page from my "Family by Jacqui"...back from Fall. And a page of me and my boys in my Family 08 book. And last, but probably not least... Landon's 5th birthday from last December....for the Family '07 book. Well, I'll try posting some more words and not so many pages, now! I just couldn't resist sharing! Thanks for looking.
2 comments:
If only I could pay you to do mine. I know you just have so much free time on your hands:)
Victoria: you know...I've thought about selling custom pages pages on e-bay before...but I was worried my pages weren't up to parr. But I'll do a page or two for you, for free of, course!(sorry my offer is just for sisters) Just e-mail some photos... :)
Post a Comment