Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 3, 2008

My Sister Tagged Me...

Especially for my sister, Victoria. :)

1. What is his name? Christopher Robert McDowell
2. How long have you been together? Known each other 7 1/2 years, married 6 years.
3.Who eats more? Chris, but I still can pack it away! LOL
4. Who said I love you first? I did. We had just finished a meal at Lottie's, in Evanston, WY. Durring the meal Chris and I didn't even have to speak to know what the other was thinking...but just to clarify, we talked about how we both "knew" we were meant to get married and that it was "love at first sight". After the meal and after talking about getting married, we figured we'd better say "I love you.". So, Chris suggested that because he'd told me first, that he felt he was supposed to marry me, I should say I love you first. So, I did, driving down the main road in Evanston, in Chris's fancy metallic blue Mustang GT. We both got teary eyed...
5. Who is taller? Chris
6. Who sings better? Me, but he can actually sing quite nicely if he has an alternative song to sing with.
7. Who is smarter? Oh I don't know, I guess we have our own areas of expertise.
8. Who does the laundry? I do the vast majority, but Chris is always willing to help.
9. Who does the dishes? Mainly me, just 'cause I'm home all day, but Chris is great at helping me out and doing them when he's at home...I have to tell him to, but he does it!
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris
11. Who pays the bills? I used to, but I got SOOOO sick of being in charge of the finances for 5 years, with Chris in la la land, so I gave it all over to him one day and haven't touched them since! It's been a nice wake up call for Chris. LOL! I don't think he realized how much work it all was!
12. Who mows the lawn? Who ever has time...either or.
13. Who cooks dinner? I usually cook on Chris's work days, but Chris usually cooks on his days off.
14. Who drives when you are together? One of us!
15. Who is more stubborn? Not sure, we're both WAY stubborn.
16.Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? ME...for sure! I'd rather say sorry, KNOWING I was NOT in the wrong and have peace, than wait the entire day for Chris to come around. I swear it takes him forever to forgive. LOL! Me?...oh I forgive pretty dang easy and pretty dang quick.
17. Whose parents do you see the most? I see my mom the most...usually she's just dropping by to say hi for a few minutes or just stopping by to pick Landon up for the afternoon.
18. Who kissed whom first? It was a mutual kiss. In my parent's driveway...Chris was so nerveous! LOL!
19. Who proposed? Chris proposed to me at one of my most favorite spots...Antelope Island. We hiked to the top of the big hill/mountain...whatever it is...and then we snook off the trail and went as far to the edge as we could. We climbed up onto a big rock, almost like a cliff, hanging over the water's edge. Then, with the sun setting over the water, Chris proposed. It was so very romantic. Then the funniest thing was the park closed and when it was time to leave we went to the exit to find that we had big iron gates in front of us! We thought we'd be there until morning, luckily the gates had a sensor on them and opened as we approached them.
20. Who is more sensitive? Me...I am my mother's daughter, you know.
21. Who has more friends? Oh I don't know. We both tend to have a lot of aquaitences and people to hang out with and I guess they'd be "friends", but we both tend to hold dear to a few close friends. Close friends mean the most to both of us.
22. Who has more siblings? Chris...he is the second of 5 kids...3 brothers and one sister. I have two older sisters. :)
23. Who wears the pants in the family? You know we tried that equality thing once, but it just didn't work for us! LOL! No, I'm kidding. Really, we are both pretty equal in everything.

Okay...happy, sis? LOL! ...just for you. :)

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I'm happy now! It's nice to see at least 'one' of you drives when you're in the car and I'm wondering, are you sure its not Chris who is the most sensitive LOL Kidding of course!!!!
Watch out for more tags, I've been tagged twice in the last few days so I'll be back:)