Chris and I always joke that every Spring we have lake side property. North Ogden and Harrisville, especially the area we are in, has a very high water table. So each spring, with the added run off, ponds seem to apear out of no where!
Our duck friends have returned this year. They are nesting and laying eggs in the cattails next to our horse pasture. They swim in the newly added "lake". lol! A friend of Landon's came over and said, "I can't believe you have your very own pond with ducks!"
While Chris was setting up the sump pump, in the crawl space, he opened the vents so that he could let some more light into the crawlspace. When he did that, I small frog jumped in. Chris caught it to show Landon, who had gone out with me for the morning. Landon was excited to see it and touch it. He called him Spot. Later, after a photo shoot , :) Spot was released into the "pond" with the ducks. He is quite happy there.
No comments:
Post a Comment