Chris made my birthday so fabulous, I just had to share!
After sleeping in until like 8:30, we all headed over to The Oaks for breakfast. My mom met us there. If you haven't been to The Oaks you are missing out! They have the best breakfasts around and it is in such a beautiful location, in the Ogden Canyon right next to the river. They have outdoor seating just literally right at the water's edge.
Later that afternoon Chris had arranged for my friend to give me a massage. She's wonderful!!! She used to be a massage therapist instructor, so she knows just about everything! And the best part, is she's one of my good friends so we got to chat girl talk.
After that, Landon stayed at my friend's house for his 1st sleep over! Korbin came with Chris and I and we went to eat at Ruby River. YUM!
Then, we headed home and Chris had arranged for a babysitter to come over and watch Korbin, so that he and I could go for a horse ride.
So, we loaded up Kayden and Eden and headed over to the Middle Fork. It was a lot of fun, although, we didn't make it very far. Eden is ill. We believe she has caught a bacteria from the cougar. (We didn't know she was sick when we took her out.)
She had scratches on her neck from the cougar, not deep, but some people we have talked with said that it doesn't have to be deep for her to catch an illness from him.
I actually think Eden was trying to help Thunder out and that's why she got scratched, she's really sweet that way. Anyway, I road her for a short while, until she suddenly just stopped and had a major coughing fit. When she put her head back up, she had snot running out her nose. So, I didn't want to exhaust her, so I got off and walked the rest of the way back to the truck. Which wasn't too bad.
Poor little Eden though, kept stopping and just refusing to move. She was being such a sweetie pie, but just feeling rotten! We got her down to the bottom and she was running a fever.
Anyway, it was a fantastic birthday, just the same!! We watched the Spiderwick Chronicles when we got home. And little Eden is on the mend with antibiotics.
Don't I have just an awesome husband?! I had the best birthday ever! It was so relaxing and fun. He just took care of everything!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your birthday sounds lovely. What a sweet husband you have, so thoughtful! I'm leaving your present at mums house. Jacqui gave one to mum to give to you too. I'm going to put it somewhere safe so it doesn't get lost!
Happy Birthday Sis!
Sounds like a great day! I would love it if Jeremy would take care of everything like that. I always have to get the babysitters.
Post a Comment