Quite a while back (I forgot to post this), I was sorting out some books. I have one of those really cool magazines that your OB gives to you when you are pregnant. It shows month by month, the inside of the uterus and what the baby looks like and how it's developing.
I showed it to Landon and showed him what Diana's baby was looking like and what Victoria's baby looked like. We got to the very last page where the baby was born. The photo is the baby just barely coming out, cord still attached, all slimey, and crying.
Landon sees the picture and with shock in his voice says, "That baby is naked! Why did Heavenly Father forget to put clothes on that baby?!?!" I explained to him that they come naked, even him. He replied, "What?! They come out naked?! Heavenly Father needs to dress them."
LOL!!!!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, seriously, I LOVE this kid. I just want to take him home and keep him... but I guess I have my hands full with 4 now. I LOVE those little LANDONISMS. He's the best.
I love that story! Super cute, and needs to be remembered!
Post a Comment