Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pictures By My Dad

Most of the pictures we had, lately, have Kamber in them and as much as we love her, I needed some pictures with just our little family. I asked my Dad to snap a few pictures for us really quick today.


My mom said it was the most nerve racking photo shoot she's ever had to whitness...lol...it was on the edge of a great big drop, over the North Ogden Divide, but that's what makes the location soooo cool!  To top it off, my dad did a great job!

It was hard getting Landon to open his eyes, but I still think they are adorable! Even with Landon's mouth wide open...lol...that's my Landon for you and I love when personalities come through on pictures!
My family truly is amazing!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Okay, you win the award for #1 most photogenic family! How come you always look so good in pictures. I LOVE these. Sooooo cute.

Rammells said...

You look great in that color of blue! What a cute family.

The Hodsons said...

I love the one with Landon's mouth wide open! He has quite the personality. Cute pictures of a cute family.