Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Treehouse Museum!

Today we took all three kids to the Treehouse Museum. It was our "goodbye activity" for Kamber. (She spent the night with her new family, and then came back to us for the day, to help her transition. She will be going back to them tonight and staying.)


All the kids had soooo much fun! I usually take the boys to the Treehouse each Thursday, while Kamber visits her mom, so the know the place pretty good. When we got out of the car, Korbin realized where he was at and got very excited!!

Kamber had never been before, so she was excited to go, too. Landon was the leader and led her around everywhere!


They all had so much fun!  I always love taking them out to do fun kid activities.  I LOVE being a mommy!!!  Being a mommy to little kids is the best!!  They are at such a fun age.
I wish they'd never grow up!


1 comment:

Victoria said...

Fun,Fun, Fun! I'm glad Kamber got to go and enjoy the museum. I LOVE that place.