Okay, so I didn't technically get tagged, but I saw this tag on someone else's blog and it was one that I thought really looked cute and fun!!
The rules are to take a photo of each item listed and NO TIDYING UP!!! Housekeeping sucks....I'll just say that now! lol! So, here goes....totally raw and brutally honest...
1- My Kitchen Sink-
Yes, those are sippy cups! But, if I can redeem myself, that pan is clean and waiting to be put away. If we buy this house, this sink will be the first thing to go! It's like a plastic material and it NEVER cleans! I'd like a nice stainless steal sink.
The rules are to take a photo of each item listed and NO TIDYING UP!!! Housekeeping sucks....I'll just say that now! lol! So, here goes....totally raw and brutally honest...
1- My Kitchen Sink-
Yes, those are sippy cups! But, if I can redeem myself, that pan is clean and waiting to be put away. If we buy this house, this sink will be the first thing to go! It's like a plastic material and it NEVER cleans! I'd like a nice stainless steal sink.
2- My Refridgerator-
3-My Laundry Room-
4-My Children-
5- My Favorite Room-
Oooo, I have two.
7-My Favorite Shoes-
8- Dream Vacation-
Well, your not gonna get a picture of this because I can't be bothered to find one, but Chris once found these huts, somewhere tropical, I can't even remember where, but you get your own hut on your OWN MINI ISLAND. It's a two week trip. They drop you off with food and check in on you now and then. You can even choose to have a maid or chef, stay on the island with you, to care for you! Wahoo!!
OR
I've always wanted to do a dog sledding trip in Alaska...if only I could bare the cold! You sleep in tents a couple of the nights!!
9- Self Portrait-
10- My Closet-
2 comments:
I'm quite impressed on how clean you house looks on such an impromptu moment. I would probably cheat and clean up a bit, especially because we're in the middle of moving!
lol!!! I got REALLY lucky. I was in the middle of cleaning my house, when I decided to take a computer break, so pretty much everything was clean, but my family room and my kitchen! And even my kitchen had been cleaned the night before. lol!! It's not always that clean!
Post a Comment