(Kamber, Daniel, Chris & Talmadge)
Chris took Caroline, Aimee, Tally & Craig shooting in the afternoon. I think they had a good time. The girls were so tiny that Chris had to stand behind them to "catch" them after they shot. The videos were pretty funny to watch. Later, Chris cooked us up dutch oven potatoes and elk steaks. It was pretty tasty!I asked Jacqui if she'd take pictures of Eden and me, so we headed up the road to take some pictures in North Fork, but Eden was too scared to cross the bridge. We ended up finding a wooded vacant lot to take some pictures on. It was fun and my sister is always awesome at pictures. I can't wait to see them.
That night we headed to bed pretty late, but Chris, Craig, Tally, Dan & Caroline still planned on waking up at 5am to go fishing. That was until Kayden decided to escape!Daisy was barking her head off and Jacqui and the kids, who were sleeping in the camper, were pretty fed up of her. I told Chris to go check on her and when he did he came back and said there was only two horses!! Poor Daisy, she's screaming to us, "The horse! The horse! It's getting away!" and we are all yelling at her to be quiet.
Anyway, Kayden had headed a few miles down the road and had taken himself back to the place we had been boarding him at. ....Pretty smart guy! Chris locked him up in their fence for the night. And by this point we were all awake and managed to get back into bed at 4:30am. But did that stop them from waking up at 5am to go fishing?!?!?! YES!! lol! But, they did wake up at 5:30am! Wow...dedication!
(Caroline, Nana, Mom, & Auntie Jacqui)
(Mom, Korbin, Nana, & Kamber)
The next day the older ones took turns riding the 4-wheeler in Avon. Caroline and Aimee ran out of gas. They ended up just "rolling" down the hill in nuetral. When they got to the bottom of the mountain they pushed the 4-wheeler to the nearest house, but the people wouldn't help them! They knocked on 3 doors and no one would help them, not even give them a ride back to my house!!
After a bit of pushing the 4-wheeler, they decided to say a prayer. The second they said, "amen" the 4-wheeler started up and they drove to my house, literally on no gas. Oh the power of prayer!
It was a lot of fun having them visit and I think they have a few adventures to remember now! lol! Enjoy the pictures...somehow Ethan and Landon managed to escape every picture!

2 comments:
Christina! I'm so glad you sent me an invitation! I thought I had lost you with you moving and all! Kamber is a doll, and so are the boys. We need to talk and get together.
Looks like an exciting time. Glad you discovered the horse in time. That's some crazy happening!
Post a Comment