Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Christina And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Today, mister Korbin had been being a bit of a monkey. He's started by pulling on my decorative display of dried "weeds". He pulled it apart and strung it around the house.  I picked it up.
A little while later, Korbin climbed up onto the kitchen table and found the leftovers to Landon's Lunchable: Shredded Cheese and Pizza Sauce! He made a royal mess of the sauce and threw the cheese around the room.


The funny thing was, he came and got me and then showed it to me saying, "Uh-Oh!"  I tried to decide if I should get frustrated or just snap a picture. I opted for the picture taking and started cleaning up.
While I am cleaning up, (I still hadn't even cleaned up Korbin, just slipped his shirt off) he come running over with a bottle of baby powder. He's covered and he's loving it!


Then, as before, he pulls me over to the couch to show me his work of art and says, "Uh-Oh!"

Korbin, Korbin, Korbin....what to do....what to do...!!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

I'm just waiting for something like this to happen to me. At least you had it on wood floors and not carpet!