Well, you'd think over a month later, I'd be over it, but I'm missing Kamber pretty bad lately. I don't know why. Perhaps it's because every time I go in her room, it's empty and all the princess stuff is down, having been replaced with a "guest room". Or maybe it's because every time I do laundry I still find her little socks, like the little white ones with red bows on the side, that she was wearing the day I met her. Or maybe it's because everytime I help the boys pick up toys, I still find an occassional Littlest Pet Shops accessory. Or because every time I open the bathroom draw, there is still one little hair ribbon that I forgot to pack. And in her closet still sits one little pair of sandals and her little wand she got from the shelter the day she came to me. Or perhaps it's because every time we walk by her picture in the hallway, Korbin waves.
I can tell you, she'll never leave my heart. How could she? Such a pure and sweet little spirit. It gives me comfort to know that the Spirit has always told me, that what happens to Kamber, in the very end, will be in her best interest. Little Kamber, just know we love you!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute pictures. I love how you scrapbooked them. You are so great for taking in a foster child. It would be so hard having them come and then hard seeing them leave. I am sure she is in another great place and that you and your family will always be in her heart also.
Oh, I can't take the credit for the pages. I cheated. I "smileboxed" them, which means I put my pictures into premade pages. I know, I'm such a fake, but hey, it's Victoria's fault!!! She got me started on it! I do love scrapping, but sometimes I get a little behind, so this is a great way to catch up or to just get scrapped the pictures I never get to!
Great, now the overly emotional prego women is crying! :) I love the way you put words to your feeling for her. You are such a sweet Mom!
Ahhh, how sweet!! The pictures look great on the layouts. I totally used that layout too. LOVE LOVE LOVE smilebox. You're an awesome mom and I'm so glad you got to have Kamber in your home and in your heart!!
Post a Comment