My sister, Victoria, tagged me. So, I have to post 5 quirks about myself.
1- I will not go to bed until I have made my bed. So, even if it's midnight and my bed isn't made, I have to make it before I climb in to sleep. Otherwise, I get all tangled in the covers!
2- I have to clean my laundry room before I do laundry, otherwise it seems to chaotic!
3- Just like Victoria mentioned as one of her quirks and just like my mom and I'm guessing just like Jacqui, too, I talk to myself! It's not like I'm talking to "Christina", I'm having conversations with other people. And really, it's not a bad thing because by the time I've said all I want to say, I usually don't really care if I end up telling the other person. This works great when I'm upset, but I do admit there are sometimes I have to ask Chris if I've talked to him about something or not b/c I don't remember if I talked to Chris in my head or if I really talked to him. lol!!
4- If I'm going to wear makeup, I have to put my makeup on before I do my hair. Despite the fact that hair stylists will tell you to do it the other way around, so that your hair can get that added "umph" from drying it properly, right away. But if I do my hair first, I am likely never to end up putting on my makeup.
5- I got hot feet at night, so I have a jar of cream at the side of my bed that I lotion up my feet with in the middle of the night and then I hang my feet out of the covers. The lotion in the cold air cools me feet down!
Okay- I don't know how quirky I really am, but there you go. That's all I could think of!
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you'd like to, consider yourself tagged.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I talk to myself like that, too! I love your "cult" post. I couldn't stop laughing. What a great, somewhat quirky? (hee hee), family! I love you all!
How funny!! I have to make my bed before I can sleep in it too! Justin always gives me a hard time, but it's just on of those thiings.
The foot thing is so funny, made me laugh! I like your quirks, makes for a good nights sleep!!!
Post a Comment