Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stuck in the Mud

Mommy saturated the ground, so that she could pull some very stubborn weeds.
Guess who decided to join in on the fun? Me, of course, only to find that it wasn't much fun, at all!

Luckily, Daddy came to the rescue, all mom could do is run and get her camera! I wasn't happy about that! It took them a minute to realize that my shoes where still in the mud. Daddy said, "Hey, I wonder how his socks stayed so clean?" That's when Mommy realized my shoes were gone!
So, while Daddy cleaned me up, Mommy dug my shoes out of the mud.
The End




3 comments:

Julie said...

OK, I'm still laughing! I'm so glad you ran to get the camera instead of rescuing him!

Jolynn said...

The look on his face is so sad, but it is impossible not to laugh.

Keri said...

That's hilarious. I'm glad you got your camera to take pics!