I talked with Kamber's caseworker today. She said that Kamber has adjusted very well to her new home and is doing great with her new foster family.
She, also, said that Kamber's mom is doing an "amazing job....and is working so hard, so fast." I'm really excited for Kamber's mom, she is such a sweet girl and she really loves Kamber, despite her past choices. She's doing absolutely fabulous and has been from the start! It's so exciting when you actually get the chance to see someone turn their life around.
She wants to go to school to be a drug counselor and help other mom's whos kids have gone into the foster care system. Wow...after all she's been through, she'd make a great counselor!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its nice to hear that they are doing well. I hope for both of them everything will work out for the best. It sounds as though it will!
Post a Comment